iRoot APK - Download iRoot 3.2.4
Best rooting tool for Android devices
Download iRoot apk 3.2.4 , the latest version was released to the public Android smartphone and tablet users. No doubt, this is the most successive rooting tool work for almost all the devices. Android iRoot download now supports more than 150,000 devices with more than 90 % successive rate. iRoot android root is much convenient and easy to use. Follow our direct iRoot download link and rooting tutorial for the smartphones and tablets devices. This application is the latest and updated version of root master, Vroot by Mgyun team.
iRoot APK root tool comprises of "Single Click" and "Unroot" features making a fast and reverse the rooting process. This can be used to root Android 2.2 Froyo on Latest Android 5.0 lollipop versions. You can download iRoot mobile or PC version from our direct downloading links. Still, this tool is only compatible with Windows OS and will support with Mac OS X in the near future.
Note: Use irootapk.com as the password to unzip or unrar the downloaded files.
Direct Download iroot apk
iRoot APK Download - System Requirements
- Android 2.2 or a higher version
- Latest USB driver installation
- USB cable to connect the with PC
- Windows OS powered PC
- Battery life is better to be at least 50%
iRoot 3.2.4 apk Change Log
- Well-designed user interface
- Easy to root
- Supports more smart phones and tablets than the older version
- Improved higher successive rate
- Fixed some bugs with a few devices
- Not a data losing process
iRoot download - Android SmartPhone Root Tutorial
- Grab the latest iRoot 3.2.4 for your smartphone.
- Enable User Debugging mode in Android smartphone.
- Tap “Root” button for the single click rooting process.
- Wait a few seconds till android root completes.
How to Android Root using iroot PC
- At first, you should get the latest PC version on your Windows PC
- It will be downloaded as a .zip file and extract on a specific location
- Click on the .exe setup file and install the tool on your PC
- Before connect the device, enable "Debugging mode" on your mobile device
- Now, connect the smartphone with computer using a proper USB cable
- Launch iroot-PC and start rooting
Android iRoot 3.2.4 Video Tutorial
This video guide of the most recent iroot download and rooting your devices prompts you a better understanding with this root.
iRoot Android rooting Troubleshooting
- When using the tool for rooting don’t use your smartphone or tablet.
- Double check whether you have activated USB Debugging mode before you root your Android device.
- In case of a stuck in rooting process restart the root.
iRoot apk Download Developer Credits
For Developing and free distribution of iroot download 3.2.4, developer credits go to Mgyun team.